Sunday, January 25, 2009

Good Grief, these kids think I'm a rockstar...

I recently accepted a 'job' on sundays teaching the 4 year old kids- it's called Primary. Frankly, it's free daycare for the parents- they get two blissfilled hours of no kiddies- and someone else (me) gets to take over and bribe these critters with food just to have them sit up in a chair. But, I on the other hand, have figured out that if you give them a gluestick, paper, crayons and a lot of cleaning wipes, there are MANY wonderful and unexpectant things that can happen.


Blogger David Bernal said...

hahaha! Awesome!!!
you have any pictures? :)

12:53 PM PST  
Blogger m3ng said...

Congrats! :) it's amazing how long a few art supplies can keep them occupied....

3:18 PM PST  
Blogger Sam Nielson said...

Thank goodness for Primary and free daycare! :) I'm still counting the days until my youngest moves into Nursery so I can actually start listening to what people are teaching. . .

12:51 PM PST  
Blogger Heather Dixon said...

I've noticed Play-do works wonders, too

6:25 PM PST  
Blogger dicet said...

Lots of great work Denise!
I have never met officially but I'll be working with you soon.

talk to you soon


2:53 PM PDT  
Blogger pud said...

Hi Denise

Not sure if you remember me from the Disney feature days.
Just want to mention how much I enjoy your site.
I love all the style guide reference and it's so great to see your talent with all your posted work.

Very inspiring :-)
take care

10:02 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I have the ten year olds now. Very cool!

6:19 PM PST  
Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

adidas superstar
nike air max uk
cheap ray ban sunglasses
fitflop shoes
gucci belts
oakley sunglasses
fitflop clearance
cheap toms shoes
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton purses
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
ghd hair straighteners
replica rolex watches
air jordan homme
air max
nike air huarache
louis vuitton purses
coach outlet store online clearances
celine bags
coach outlet online
michael kors
kobe 10
true religion outlet
coach outlet
air jordan shoes
adidas yeezy
air force 1 trainers
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet clearance
pandora charms
copy watches
nike store uk
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton handbags
gucci outlet online
louis vuitton purses

1:26 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home