Monday, December 03, 2007

Crazy Busy.... but that is normal!

So, here are a few surviving tonals from a couple of Disney Feature 2D projects- and I say surviving because most are shelved in the studio archives somewhere collecting acid free dust. I did clean up layout (lighting tonals essentially) for 3 years on Pocahontas- then Ed Ghertner graciously allowed me to transfer over to Hunchback, where I really learned how to draw in perspective. I'll post more when I have time- I'm swamped with production work as we speak- :o)





Atlantis layouts were finalized in marker and white gouache- it was fast, fun and a more graphic style.




6 Comments:

Blogger pascal said...

Beautiful work.
Very inspiring

9:49 PM PST  
Blogger T' said...

Thanks for posting this behind the scenes stuff. It's really quite exciting.

8:39 PM PST  
Anonymous Jasmine said...

You are brilliant! This blog is such a treat...please keep it up!

12:56 PM PST  
Blogger galvinator said...

This is fantastic! Keep posting, you're giving the rest of us something to swoon over. Brilliant work!

7:00 AM PST  
Blogger Patrick Ballesteros said...

Man, I wish they put this stuff in those art of books. I am glad it survives on here, thanks for sharing, looking forward to more!

7:47 PM PST  
Blogger Billy George said...

Ahhh Pocahantas. Brings back memories. Most of them good...

Great stuff.

8:37 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home