Monday, September 01, 2008

I haven't forgotten.... but I did forget my log in name!

Okay- it's been so long that I've checked my blog, that I forgot my log in name!

I've had a huge change of 'life' plans lately. My best friend and I had decided to start our own business in an area unrelated to animation- when this fantastic job opportunity came out of the blue. I accepted a job with an animation company in the Bay area, and will be moving there in a few days. When things are unpacked, I'll post more work regarding my animation work--- certainly have enough of it by now. It's just all in a box that is labeled 'studio' at the present time.

But I'm looking forward to this new and exciting phase of my life. It will be fun to start a job and live in a city where you don't know a single soul.  I feel like I am going off to college...

4 Comments:

Blogger oats said...

Wow! Congrats, Denise! I wish you all the best. Can't wait to see some new work!

7:30 PM PDT  
Blogger Mark McDonnell said...

Good for you . . .CONGRATS!!! Where's the new gig?

MAC

11:50 PM PDT  
Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160630
adidas superstar
nike air max uk
cheap ray ban sunglasses
fitflop shoes
gucci belts
oakley sunglasses
fitflop clearance
cheap toms shoes
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton purses
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
ghd hair straighteners
replica rolex watches
air jordan homme
air max
nike air huarache
louis vuitton purses
coach outlet store online clearances
celine bags
coach outlet online
michael kors
kobe 10
true religion outlet
coach outlet
air jordan shoes
adidas yeezy
air force 1 trainers
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet clearance
pandora charms
copy watches
nike store uk
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton handbags
timberlands
gucci outlet online
louis vuitton purses

1:26 AM PDT  
Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160630
adidas superstar
nike air max uk
cheap ray ban sunglasses
fitflop shoes
gucci belts
oakley sunglasses
fitflop clearance
cheap toms shoes
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton purses
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
ghd hair straighteners
replica rolex watches
air jordan homme
air max
nike air huarache
louis vuitton purses
coach outlet store online clearances
celine bags
coach outlet online
michael kors
kobe 10
true religion outlet
coach outlet
air jordan shoes
adidas yeezy
air force 1 trainers
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet clearance
pandora charms
copy watches
nike store uk
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton handbags
timberlands
gucci outlet online
louis vuitton purses

1:27 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home